Creating Receipt Batches in Silent Partner Cloud
Producing receipts in Silent Partner Cloud is done in Batches. This gives users flexibility in choosing the types of receipts and letter combinations they wish to use.
In Silent Partner Cloud, in the left side panel, hover over Communications > Receipting, then click Existing Batches (see screenshot below):
In the Existing Batches selection screen, click the plus (+) icon in the header bar to create a new batch (see screenshot below):
The new batch creation screen appears. Set the Batch Configuration preferences you'd like for this batch:
- Give your batch a name
- Give your batch a short description
- The Mail form is also referred to as the receipt form. This is the form that was customized in STEP 1 in the receipting main page.
- If you have more than one office for example your main charity and a foundation each entity will have an Office number, select it here.
- Select the type of receipt this batch will contain, ie. Official, GIK, Unofficial.
- Select whether this batch will be processed as a printed or an electronic (e-mail) batch (Note: if this is a printed batch you can select to include a label file for separate label printing).
Click Save to add your newly created batch to your Existing Batches list (see screenshot below):
You can now add receipts to your batch by clicking the "Receipts" button.
Creating a Cloud User
You need Administrator privileges to set up Cloud users. Once logged onto the Cloud, go to Admin Settings > Cloud Users Set up the user profile to allow the user to log into Silent Partner Cloud To add a new user, click "Add DMS User." Managing ...
How to Process Receipts in Silent Partner Cloud
Before processing receipts in Silent Partner Cloud, you would need to receipt donations in Silent Partner Desktop and run a Cloud sync. In Silent Partner Cloud, along the left side panel, hover over Communications, then click Receipting. This opens ...
Receipt template service for Partner DMS Cloud
In order to process receipts in Partner DMS Cloud, you need to set up 6 receipt forms: Official Print Unofficial Print Gift in Kind Print Official Email Unofficial Email Gift in Kind Email. Setting up templates is finicky and can require HTML ...
FireFox and Receipt History in Silent Partner Cloud
If you view a receipt PDF from within the Receipt History page of Silent Partner Cloud while using FireFox as your web browser, FireFox gives you the option to open the PDF in FireFox. This appears to result in a blank page. There are two options to ...
Using PayPal with Silent Partner - Downloading Transactions
Downloading PayPal Donations and Transferring Funds See Previous Topic: Using PayPal with Silent Partner - Setup With this module you are able to easily download your PayPal donation records into Silent Partner in a few short steps. Open up the ...
Learn what you need to know, any time. Free!
- High quality training on demand - sessions are available every day, so you can access training that fits into your schedule.
- Training sessions that are easy to follow - helpful tips throughout each session, and access to training moderators ensure your questions get answered.
- A certificate of completion - you can request a certificate of completion for every session you attend.